Would you like the change the registered owner and organization for your Windows Vista installation? Follow these steps below to make the registry changes necessary:
- Click on the Start Button and type in regedit and hit Enter.
- Navigate through HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, SOFTWARE, Microsoft, Windows NT and CurrentVersion.
- Right click on RegisteredOwner and select Properties.
- Enter in the new RegisteredOwner value.
- Right click on RegisteredOrganization and select Properties.
- Enter in the new RegisteredOrganization value.
- Close Registry Editor.
Thanks to James Alvarez for sending in this tweak.