If you have a tablet PC and are running Windows Vista you have some new options to customize your pen flicks that will help you become a pen power users.
- Click on the Start Button and key in Pen and Input Devices and hit Enter.
- Click or tap on the Flicks tab.
- Enable flicks by checking Use flicks to perform common actions quickly and easily if it is not already enabled.
- Select Navigational and editing flicks.
- The Customize button will now be active. Click it.
- Customize away and hit OK when you are finished.
- Hit OK once more to exit.