Since Microsoft has worked so hard to make this version "the most stable ever," then this tweak is not needed. However, I am fairly sure that they have not perfected millions of lines of code in less than a year. Below you will discover how to turn the auto reboot feature on and off. This allows your computer to instantly reboot upon a system fault. (The blue screen)
- Start Regedit. If you are unfamiliar with regedit please refer to our FAQ on how to get started.
- Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\CrashControl
- Select AutoReboot from the list on the right.
- Right on it and select Modify.
- Change the value to 0 to disable and 1 to enable.
- Reboot your computer.