Change the Browser Title
This tweak Customize the Title of the Internet Explorer.
1. Click Start > Run > Type gpedit.msc
2. Click User Configuration > Windows Setting > Internet Explorer Maintenance > Browser User Interface
3. Double click on Browser Title
4. Click on Customize Title Bars
5. type in whatever you want
6. Click OK
Now you changed the title of your browser and you sure see what you wrote when you
open a New Widow.
Change the Browser Title (XP Pro)
Posted in Windows XP by Community Submission