For those of you have have the aero glass interface on your computer, it is possible to hold down the shift key while closing, opening, and minimizing a windows to see the animation in slow motion. If you would like to test this out, just follow the steps below:
- Open up Regedit.
- Navigate thru HKEY_CURRENT_USER, Software, Microsoft and Windows.
- Create a new KEY called DWM if it is not aleady there.
- Create a new DWORD called AnimationsShiftKey inside the DWM folder.
- Set the new DWORD that you just created to a value of 1.
- Run net stop uxsms at administrative rights command prompt followed by net start uxsms to restart the DWM engine.
Once you have restarted the DWM engine, just hold down the shift key to see any of the window animations in slow motion.
Tip: Hold down shift and start Flip 3D. Very Cool!