Sending email with telnet is really quite easy.
- First of all go to START then RUN, from here type telnet (alternativly go to command prompt and type telnet)
- When telnet comes up type open mail.XXXXXX.com 25 (Where XXXX is the name of the server ie. Yahoo and 25 the port)
- After this type helo smtp.mail.XXXX.com push return you should get a message such as 250...............HELLO
Now for the email itself
- Type mail from:[email protected] (This is the adress you want it to look from)
- Now type rcpt to:[email protected] (This is who you are sending to)
- For the message type data and just write your message here when finished writting press return then press . (The full stop button) and then return again you should now have a message saying message sent or qued.
AND THATS IT
Remember if you are making the message look from someone other than you, tell the person ahead of time or send an email immediatly after telling them it was you!!!!!