If you have low disk space in your drives, then you may get annoying pop-up messages from Windows that you are low on disk space. This can get extremely annoying at times, to turn off low disk space notification follow these steps:
1. Start regedit. (If you are unfamiliar with regedit, please refer to this FAQ)
2. Navigate to:
3. Create a new DWORD value and name it NoLowDiskSpaceChecks
4. Right-click on this newly created value and click on Modify
5. Enter 1 in the Value data field and click on OK
6. Close regedit and reboot your system
7. The low disk space messages should be gone.