Many of the files that load during the boot-up process are fonts. You probably only use a handful of them. I suggest moving some you never use into another folder. You won't be able to access the fonts in Word or Notepad.
- Create a New Folder by right clicking on desktop. New>Folder.
- Open "Fonts" in Control Panel. Switch to Classic View to find them easier.
- Highlight a group of fonts younever use and move them to the other folder. Repeat if you have tons of fonts.
- Put the folder into My Documents for easy access.
- Reboot and see if it starts any faster for you. If not, just copy the fonts back to the original font folder.