With Registry Mechanic you can safely clean and repair Windows registry problems with a few simple mouse clicks! Problems with the Windows registry are a common cause of Windows crashes and error messages. By using a registry cleaner regularly and fixing your registry your system should not only be more stable but it will also help Windows and your software run faster. Learn more about the importance of a clean registry with our registry insight.
Registry Mechanic uses a high-performance detection algorithm to quickly identify missing and invalid references in your Windows registry. These problems can occur for many reasons including being left-behind after the un-installation or incorrect removal of software, by missing or corrupt hardware drivers, or orphaned startup programs.
With a few easy steps Registry Mechanic will scan your entire registry for any invalid entries and provides a list of the registry errors found, you can then choose to selectively clean each item or automatically repair them all. For your convenience and protection Registry Mechanic can also make a backup of any repairs made so that you can easily recover any changes if required.
Registry Mechanic feature highlights
- Repair invalid registry entries that are a common cause of Windows crashes and error messages
- Improve system performance and stability by removing orphaned references
- Scans your hard drive for invalid and incorrect program shortcuts
- Safely make backups of any registry change made by Registry Mechanic
- Unlimited free upgrades and e-mail technical support for one year
- Works with Windows XP, Me, 98, 95, NT and 2000