I already showed you how to customize the Taskbar hover delay so next let's customize the live preview hover delay that determines how long you must hover over a thumbnail preview before you are shown a live preview of the Window.
Here is how you can customize the Live Preview hover delay:
- Click on the Start Button, type in regedit and hit Enter.
- Navigate through HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced.
- Right click on Advanced and select New DWORD and name the new value "ThumbnailLivePreviewHoverTime".
- Right click on ThumbnailLivePreviewHoverTime and select Modify.
- Switch to Decimal base and enter in your new number in milliseconds. 1000 = 1 second. Anything larger than 0 is a valid value.
- Once changed click OK and restart the explorer process or restart your computer.