This tweak lets you uninstall Windows Components such as MSN Explorer and programs in the Accessories menu on the 'All Programs' menu.
1. Edit the hidden system file SYSOC.INF in the Windows/Inf folder (or WINNT/Inf if you upgraded from NT or 2000).
2. Delete all instances of the word HIDE. Don't put any spaces inbetween the commas.
3. Save your changes.
4. Open 'Add or Remove Programs' in Control Panel.
5. Click on 'Add/Remove Windows Components. You will now see options for 'Accessories and Utilities' (the programs in the Accessories menu on the Start panel), MSN Explorer and several other components.
6. Uncheck the tick box to remove that component or check it to install it from your XP CD.
Be careful what components you remove though!