INSTALLED XP BUT HAVE NO DRIVERS :(

Posted 4 years, 176 days ago in Windows XP and Older Versions by R BaSS

Evening, I got given a old decent machine and installed xp on it however dont have any of the drivers.
I tried to plug in my wireless adapter but I think its too new for it as when I got the software for it, there were 2 types x86 x64.
I got given a book with the machine
ELITE GROUP
L7VMM2

Im not sure if this is the motherboard as when I ran dxdiag I can see the following

MOTHERBOARD - km266-8235

I can get into windows however there is no graphics driver so its just hanging at the moment. To be honest all I would want and need is graphics and sound as I want to use this machine strictly for some old music production softwares I have that dont work too well on windows 7.

Is there anyway I can find out what graphics card there is and where to find the driver?

Cheers

Join or Log in to Reply

Page 1 of 1One Reply
aahanifnoor 2 posts
Posted 2 years, 212 days ago

I tried to plug in my wireless adapter but I think its too new for it as when I got the software for it, there were 2 types x86 x64.
I got given a book with the machine
ELITE GROUP
L7VMM2

You can easily check out our best quality ccna security exam dumps prepare you well for the real ccna pdf You can also get success in real exam of ccna exam with the quality www.goucher.edu questions and microsoft training Bentley University