Rant

Posted 9 years, 120 days ago in Off Topic Forum by eagraybeyvray

At a time when serious pc hell is breaking loose; viruses, crashes, adware, malware, mysterious error messages...having a wrinkled brow because one cannot figure out why one's boot time has gone up to 1min, 20 secs. from 58 secs. would not only be in bad taste but deserving of an unmentionable response. Of course, it would be quite another matter if one couldn't help being a self-centered, obsessed ass.

Join or Log in to Reply

Page 1 of 213 Replies
chilly willy 1193 posts Senior Advisor
Posted 9 years, 120 days ago

HUH!?

eagraybeyvray 114 posts Forum Members
Posted 9 years, 120 days ago

chilly willy (7/23/2008)
HUH!?
gotcha...!

Posted 9 years, 119 days ago

Okay, i confess, i wanted Richie to do a "Hijack this log" on me.

Sneak one in there, maybe he wont notice or mind.

I did it! thanks...by the way, do you know anything about interpreting the log and using other functions of the utility (Hijack this)? I know i wouldn't be able to resist the temptation to tinker someday, and a little background info. and list of absolute no-no's would be a great help.

RichieUK 36762 posts Moderators

http://forum.tweaks.com/forum/Topic242774-29-1.aspx.

http://www.getfirefox.net

Posted 9 years, 113 days ago

Kind Attn: Allan, further to Richie's mail and the ensuing troubleshooting steps that i took, i regret to inform you that Richie, Chilly Willy, Vinceione, APK, with the exception of CarolinaFaithful, have all ganged up to make a monkey out of me,...not only have they failed to restore my boot time to it's previous glory, but they have made me undergo much mental agony and tortuous procedures, and are laughing behind my back, so i have decided to kill myself and have named you--in my dying declaration first draft--as the res ipsa loquitur (just looked it up), in the matter. I am going to get drunk tonight, before that, so cheers

Serious? On the advice of my Attorney I am to remind you that I did not advise on boot time issues(I don't think).

Aha! refer to "Sneak one in there,..." you, began it all!

I apologize.