how do I find all my post

Posted 9 years, 247 days ago in Off Topic Forum by scott02919

I am trying to locate an answer to one of my post? Is there a way to find all my post?

Join or Log in to Reply

Page 1 of 17 Replies
chilly willy 1193 posts Senior Advisor
Posted 9 years, 247 days ago

Hi scott02919

At the top of the Tweaks.com page it says "Members", click on that go to your name(If you are signed in it should be at the top of the list), scroll down a bit, you will see "Personal Info.", and at the bottom of that column you will see "Show all posts by this member..." click on it.

scott02919 62 posts Forum Members
Posted 9 years, 246 days ago

Great :-) Thanks. I went there before but expected to see a blue colored link. Why is there no option to edit your profile there?

chilly willy 1193 posts Senior Advisor

Hi scott02919

You can edit your profile there. On the left side of the page there are bars, the 3rd one down should be "Your Profile", it may be collapsed, if so click on the little box with the plus mark in it to expand it for all the options.

Allan 8536 posts Administrators

Even easier - you can just click on your member name to the left of your post here in this (or any) thread

Posted 9 years, 245 days ago

I didn't find a bar other than the one that says Member Profile. There is no other bar to expand. And within that menu you will see (attched files) that there is nowhere I can edit the profile. I moved my mouse over every subject (Contact Information, Personal Information...) as well as the sub topics and the mouse does not change to represent a link. It's not a big thing, I don't even know if there is anything I want to change, maybe add a image. Anyway, that's all I got. Thanks.

Allan 8536 posts Administrators

Are you clicking on "Control Panel" on the top right of the page?

ahhhh...now I see, lol